Throw any questions you have for our writers regarding Cal sports or anything else! Well write it up towards the end of the month!
1. Which three incoming freshman FB players do you think have the highest ceilings?
2. UC Berkeley and Athletics' finances are in shambles. Which sports do you think are on the chopping block?
3. In a dream world, which Cal alum would you like to interview (after Marshawn)?
4. Which Cal FB player(s) exceeded your expectations in 2020?
1) Can you help me feel better about special teams next year. They have been bad for a while. Long before Covid, so I don't think that's an excuse.
2) Does it seem odd that in a year where you won't lose your redshirt, Jaedon Roberts didn't see even a little playing time? Especially since we were so incredibly thin at DL.
Who will be starting QB @ Notre Dame, Sept 2022?
How do you guys decide who writes which articles?
Christopher_h. Who are the top five college QB's nationally? Just watched a lot of tape on Zach Wilson. Only a junior but he doesn't need any more experience. Can't see how anyone can be better than him this year, except maybe for Lawrence. He has to be better than Fields. Do you agree?
Looks like a Jared Goff that can actually move around in the pocket and run for TD's. Prototype QB, better than Herbert, at least as runner. Will be better than Goff, just because he has a lot more mobility and is still a big guy (6'3"). A future NFL star. Niners should get him.
Didn’t Cal women basketball pick up a top recruit this year? Haven’t heard much about her.
Hate to nitpick but...Cal should be capitalized. Also that should be we'll not well write it up. Look forward to the mailbag. Here's my question: Do you think because of Covid the there will be more transfers in and out of the football squad?
What will it take for Coach Charmin Smith to get her team to be competitive in the Pac-12 again, a conference that boasts numerous Natty contenders from year to year, including our rivals (who currently sit at #1)? Can she bring our Bears up to that level or do we need to wait until the Pac declines over time?