Drop in your questions — serious or fun — for the staff! We’re trying something new, and we’ll answer them weekly!
1. What are the chances that the Pac-12 Network survives the pandemic unscathed? 2. What are the chances that Larry Scott survives 2021 as commissioner? 3. What are the chances that there is a genetic sample of a real California golden bear hidden somewhere in the Campanile and that a Cal scientist decides that it's a good idea to use that DNA to clone a real golden bear for use as a live mascot at future football games?
1. Which guys are you really looking forward to seeing playing time?
2. How do you expect Cal's O and D to adjust to personnel evolution?
3. Who is your darkhorse breakout player?
How many Write for California writers or readers have purchased or plan to purchase a cardboard cutout for Memorial Stadium or Haas Pavilion?
Who takes over as "that guy" when Lebron retires in terms of being the best player and lasting impact off the court?
Is it true that all Pac 12 players who play this short season, no matter how long, have up five more years to play Pac 12 football? If true, does this mean that if a player plays more than four games this season (four games is the redshirt limit), he can still redshirt in the future, since this season doesn't count, thus allowing him to have one future redshirt year and four other future years. I think the answer to all of my questions is "yes" but I don't follow these rules closely. Thanks.
1. How many Pac12 teams will end the season ranked?
2. Will an undefeated Pac12 champion that’s not ranked to start the season receive serious consideration for a national championship playoff spot?
Do you think we will only go as far as our run defense allows us this year?